Gold Top Organics' SuperOxygen is:
- Food grade hydrogen peroxide.
- Sold at 35% concentrations.
- Available in 1L and 4 L bottles.
- Gold Top Organics is a registered distributor of 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide.
- Gold Top Organics is registered according to regulations required by the Government Of Canada Explosive Act.
All retailers purchasing H2O2 from Gold Top Organics must also be registered as sellers of a regulated component.
- Note to retailers: Please contact Gold Top Organics regarding handler registration as per Explosive Act / Government of Canada.
Many people are looking for a natural alternatives to chemical sanitizer cleaners. Hydrogen peroxide is a powerful oxidizer with the ability to sanitize produce, materials etc. Therefore, food grade hydrogen peroxide could be used to sanitize a soaking tub.
Almost everyone likes to relax in a hot tub, but most people do not like cleaning them. Hard water and foreign materials can stick to the sides of a tub very quickly, and bacteria breed fast.
Chemical such as chlorine or bromine are common cleaning materials for hot tubs. Hydrogen peroxide is an excellent non-toxic alternative to using harsh chemical cleaners. For the hot tub, hydrogen peroxide should be used in a high strength solution. You will need 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide and not the 3% commonly found in stores. When poured into a soaking tub, hydrogen peroxide immediately disassociates into water and oxygen ions. These ions are so unstable that they quickly attach to anything within reach, destroying bacteria on contact. Within several hours the reaction is completed, leaving stable oxygen and water.
Hydrogen peroxide can also be used as a weekly treatment for standing water. Keep in mind though that bacteria multiples in warm temperatures so it's still a good idea to drain you tub regularly. To sanitize a hot tub, hydrogen peroxide is thoroughly mixed into the water at 1/4 to 1/2 cup per 100 gallons. Note, that concentrated hydrogen peroxide is a powerful oxidizer which can cause skin to burn if poured directly from the bottle. Take care and follow all indicated precautions on the bottle.
Hydrogen peroxide has also been shown to be effective in agricultural applications. Some farmers have added hydrogen peroxide to livestock's drinking water. For laying chickens, they found that their birds laid more eggs. In pigs, the meat was leaner when they drank water with hydrogen peroxide. In diary cows, their milk production increased as well. Hydrogen peroxide is also used by some organic chicken farmers to clean out the watering systems and sanitize their barns.
Why use this product?
- You can make your household cleaner and safer, just by substituting hydrogen peroxide for those caustic chemicals you are currently using.
- Food grade hydrogen peroxide has no additives and is the only pure grade that is safe for use in food production.
- There are no toxins in hydrogen peroxide. It not only destroys organic contamination, but breaks down to the two purest and most beneficial chemicals: pure water and pure oxygen.
Therefore, use SuperOxygen for:
- Household cleaner / sanitizer.
- Pool and spa sanitizing or any of the suggested uses below.
Food Grade 35% Hydrogen Peroxide Aqueous solution is a regulated product, controlled by Health Canada, Transport Canada and the Explosive Regulation Division of the Federal Government. In accordance with the dictates of Health Canada, we are not allowed to comment on any internal use of the product, at any dilution, for human consumption. To do so would contravene their explicit instructions resulting in severe penalty. We are not even allowed to refer you to internet sites that discuss this. We are legally bound to explain that should you choose to explore this avenue, that you do so entirely at your own discretion and that you are entirely responsible for any information you may find and use.